How close we are to the great Trib

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I got the following from a cousin who is hotly in the wt. The last couple of lines are amazingly idiotic..... what do you all think? Idotic or not idiotic? (Daniel 2:34,35,44,45) A visiting Brother gave a very interesting talk recently. He spoke very slowly and clearly so all of the friends were able to follow along closely. The speaker made an interesting point about our printed illustrations that had escaped my notice; If you have a "Your Will Be Done on Earth" book available (1958) turn to page 112. Here is a picture of Daniel 's dream image. Notice where the stone is that is 'cut from the mountain of Jehovah 's universal sovereignty.' Pretty close to the mountain,(not the image) Now open your "Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy" book (1999) to page 58. Notice where the stone is now some 40 years later!(closer to the image!) An amazing comparison! Finally, open a copy of the brochure "Keep On the Watch" (2004) to page 15. Do you see where the stone is now? This comparison of the illustrations shows where we are in the stream of time and how close we really are to the start of the great tribulation. Our illustrations really do teach us!

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Hey, I remember hearing this exact same talk... I think from the circuit overseer on his last visit. It was so unbelievably stupid I think I just pushed it out of my mind out of embarassment. All the dubs ate it right up though.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Ask me in 2012. That is also when the end of the world will happen. BAH! The 'end' or the great tribulation is just a carrot on a stick approach that keep the weak and ignorant sheeple tagging along to steady fleece them of MONEY. It is nothing more. So, to the retarded and moronic folks, we are VERY near to the 'end'. To them we always will be, for many more moons to come.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I'll guess, 4 days, 6 hours, 23 minutes, and 13 seconds and then it will all be over!

Mark my words.

Outaservice

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Good thing I finally got the Girl Scout cookies I ordered. I better hurry up and eat them all before the end comes. NOM NOM NOM!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Now open your "Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy" book (1999) to page 58. Notice where the stone is now some 40 years later!(closer to the image!) An amazing comparison!
    Yes, it was drawn closer in the more recent book, how totally amazing. What astounding proof of the great tribulation's nearness.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Praise be

• Dagney
    Dagney

Got the same e-mail 4 times.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Wt god sent an angel to tell the artist how far away to make the stone. He held up two fingers in front of the artists face, to be sure that he would get the distance exactly right.

S

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Finally, open a copy of the brochure "Keep On the Watch" (2004)

Rather, don't open a copy of "Keep On the Watch". The January campaign of that brochure was cancelled this year, why? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/147814/1.ashx
    I believe it is only being shipped in very limited quantities.

Besides, on page 15, the stone has struck and the image is close to a 45 degree angle. This is 2008, 4 more years later. Shouldn't the big A already have happened if the artwork is inspired?

Oh, right, Armageddon has already occurred... invisibly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit