Venting against crazy JW's

by kevin221 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Ditto on what closer and think suggested keven...just let us at him!!! Sorry to hear you are having to deal with this during such a difficult time for you!!! Feel free to vent here or if you ever feel the need to chat...email me

• kevin221
    kevin221

Thanks all for your input.

I'm seriously considering releasing his name but I'm not sure yet if I should. It would feel sort of sleazy. I'll think about it. I did check with the local police and as long as my gun is registered, which it is, I am ok to have it on my property as long as I don't threaten anyone with it. I'm also having my lawyer check into the stalking laws to see if they apply.

Thanks again for your words of encouragement.

Take care,
    Kevin

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Hang in there.

Slipnslidemaster:"The average person thinks he isn't."
    - Father Larry Lorenzoni

• outnfree
    outnfree

Criminnee[sp?]!!!!

Sorry, Kev! Just found this thread.

I'm with the girls -- (ex-JW Mafiosas??) -- let us at him!!!

Such a hassle for you! Added stress! Oy vey!

WHY can't the local cops do anything, because he isn't 'threatening' you?
    What does he hope to accomplish by sitting outside?
    Doesn't he have a home to go to?

Forgive me, but I'm a little unclear on what his dad is contesting legally. Is there a probate date coming up soon? Is probate even necessary if Jon's legacies were trusts and insurance money? There wouldn't be in my state...
    Has Jon's attorney/executor/trustee written his Dad about whatever it is he IS getting?
    Does his dad somehow think he's getting 1/2 interest in your home?

I truly, truly hope he has not come back. And I hope that this gets resolved very quickly so that you can mourn in peace.

BTW, I read your love poem and it is very beautiful.

As slip said, "Hang in there."

outnfree

In dealing with fear, the way out is in -- Sheldon Kopp

• nelly136
    nelly136

hope he's leaving you alone now, would definately check out the anti stalking laws, and call the police with his registration plate everytime hes lurking around so at least its logged even if they dont come out, you really need to be keeping a diary of all these incidents so youve got times and places of the harrassment.
    please please dont let him frustrate you to the point you give him any ammo to use against you, it seems hes trying to get a reaction from you, please dont play into his hands by losing your cool,
    luv deb x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit