Venting against crazy JW's

by kevin221 14 Replies latest jw friends

• kevin221
    kevin221

Well I finally made a decision. I went to the local JW church and told them that if they didn't communicate with thier "hierarchy" and get Jon's father to stop spending every night in his car on the street outside of my house that I was going to file suit, first against him, then against the crazy organization that seems to sanction his actions. That man has been outside of my house every damn night and I finally figured out that since the local cops couldn't seem to do anything about it I would.

The other night I sat out on my front porch and waited for him to park his car across the street. I waited about an hour and then went into the house and went into the chat room here and vented a little. Well sorry folks, it was nobodys fault but that didn't help much so I got my gun and went outside and just sat in the middle of my yard in a lawn chair with the gun clearly visible in my hand. Well it took about 2 minutes but the jackass left and hasn't been back since. I hope he won't come back but I will tell you all this much, if he sets foot on my property ever again there will be another JW funeral for these wackos to attend.

I don't know if someone talked to him to get him to go away or if I scared him with my gun, and I don't care. I've had too much shit in my life lately and I am not going to take it lying down anymore. This may not be the right way to handle things, but it makes me feel better so fuck it.

Kevin

• Celia
    Celia

Wow... slow down a little...
    May be I missed an earlier post, but why is this guy sitting outside your home every night ?

Sorry, I researched your earlier posts and now I remember what that was all about. He's still at it, huh ! What does he want from you anyway ?

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Sorry to hear this man continues to bother you Kevin.

The 'JW Church' is very conscious of bad publicity, and it is quite likely that the man harrassing you will be advised to cease what he is doing by the people you contacted.

I don't think this behaviour should be tolerated and I think you should be very concerned and cautious. Even so, it is good to think about the reprocussions of trading a quick fix for different headaches. Maybe get some advice on legal options.

Path

• KSJordan
    KSJordan

There are stalking laws, so check them out in your area and state.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Kevin,

I know your very frustrated and hopefully this won't happen anymore.

Please don't ever point the gun towards him if he comes back.
    I've seen people arrested for doing nothing more than just that.
    Check and see what the laws are in your area.
    Don't let this nut ruin your life.

Ranchette

• bj
    bj

Kevin,

In the book IN SEARCH OF CHRISTIAN FREEDOM, by Raymond Franz, pp. 379 - 385, speaks of a similar case that took place in Greece. The person took legal action against JW's for spying on him and winned the case.

Joe

• larc
    larc

Kevin,

I think you did the right thing. You stood up to an ass hole and made it clear that you would not put up with his shit.

I feel for you and all the pain you have suffered. Don't let a bastard like that wear you down.

I am glad that you can be here with us to express your anger and frustration. Being here is part of a legacy that JonJon gave you. We love you as much as we loved him.

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((((kev)))))))))))))0
    This guy is such an ass!!!1 Glad you held your ground. Maybe this will make him think twice about his harassing behavior......luv ya sweetie! Tina

Jehovahs Witnesses,Proudly Serving Their Corporate Masters!

• think41self
    think41self

((((Kevin))))

I'm glad you stood up to him. He sounds like a bully, and they usually turn tail and run if someone bigger (or someone with a gun ) stands up to them. I also think notifying the elders was a good move because they can exert internal pressure on him to leave you alone.

Again, I'm very sorry that you are having to deal with this when you are grieving and should be able to just concentrate on yourself. Like I said, give us the guys name and address and we'll harass the hell out of him so much he won't have time to even think about you!

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I'm so sorry this psycho is stalking you. Is he still after Jon's possesions and money? What has your lawyer said?

I'm with think41self - give us his name and address and we'll keep him busy :o)

closer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit