Nations will not frustrate god's purpose regarding the earth...

by cognac 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

May god grant you the ability to have lots of sex without guilt and enjoy releasing all your frustrations - and then give a talk about how nations will not frustrate gods purpose!

• blondie
    blondie

So is that one of those talks without any material assigned to it? I wonder if more and more jws opt out of the school or fail to show up for their talks. My husband was the school overseer for several years and he was amazed at the people not in the school, several elders wives, pioneers, long-time jws. Then the ones that were assigned but seemed to always be sick on the night of their assignment. Made his job difficult. Good thing he had a wife who could do a talk at the drop of a hat.

So just drop out of the school. It is not a requirement to be a jw.

• cognac
    cognac

Well, I'm not doing the talk...

MY HUSBAND IS... That's probably worse...

Right before he was going to leave, I yelled out, "I WANT SEX"...

He came in with a piece of chocolate...

Now he's gone, left at least 20 minutes early... Well, this night backfired...

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Why are you on the school anyways? Due to health issues it is easy to bow out! You need to consider your health more and

get off the school it is just way too much stress for you deal with at this time.

lol

hope

• cognac
    cognac
    Why are you on the school anyways? Due to health issues it is easy to bow out!

I just got diagnosed this past Saturday... I should talk to them soon... I wonder how I should word it, cause I don't want them knowing to much of my personal life... Or, maybe I should just come out with it and they'd just leave me the hell alone...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit