Heaven is a hot bath!

by JK666 11 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

A few years ago, I took out my bathtub to help my elderly mother that stays with me and installed a walk in shower. Stand up showers are okay, but I miss taking a leisurely hot bath to relax. This morning I woke up early, have time to kill, and am in a nice hotel. I am drawing it as I type this, and trully look forward to it. See ya later . . .

JK

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Good morning...I am usually a shower in the morning and a shower afer wrok guy. I do enjoy a hot bath on a cold winter evening though. I admit that it is much more relaxing at times than the shower. I do however have an adjustable shower head for pulse.

Oh, enjoy your trip JK.

NMG

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You in LA this morning, Juan?

Jeff

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Hey JK...

Why not look into getting a hot tub at your house? I love ours. I keep it at 100 degress at all times and it is soooooo relaxing. Your mother would enjoy it as well if she has health problems, but she would want to limit it to 15 minutes at a time.

Enjoy your long soak! Don't forget the bubbles!

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Hi JK

I too miss my hot baths, I have to take showers now because I have MS and its difficult to pull myself out of the Bath. I have a Hot Tub on the back deck off my bedroom and its great for soaking for 30 minutes and easy to get in and out of. I keep it at 98F so I can stay in longer.

Have a great BATH

Velvet

• Tara
    Tara

JK, all you need now are some bubbles, a fragrant lit candle, a book and a glass of wine to make it perfect.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I like an occasional hot bath with music in the background, single malt scotch, and a good cigar. It would be even better with a hot babe in the tub too, but I'm too damn obese so no one else can fit in.

I think I might buy a hot tub for my new place.

W

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Last year I went to visit my sister. It was a long drive and I hadn't been feeling well, so when I got there, she ran me a hot bath. She has a jetted tub with a picture window overlooking the California hills (They have 3 acres, so privacy isn't an issue). She lit some scented candles, put on some nice music, put out all her nice lotions and things and a big fluffy towel and left me to it. Quite one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hotel? Are you in Los Angeles already?????

Did I miss an announcement?

-Aude.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I am soooo jealous right now. hahahah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit