I know it's early...but can we talk football??

by dinah 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

never too early to talk football...

liverpool will struggle to beat arsenal and chelsae and then man-u to win the champions league..i think it will be a chelsea - man united final and dare i say it a chelsea win (in russia no less)..

portsmouth look like the team to beat in the f a cup

rangers got a real chance of a quadruple this year...won the league cup on sunday...heading the league with games in hand...and celtic got knocked out the scottish cup last night so nothing for them this year. tougher to win uefa but get past sporting lisbon and its anyones ball game although no doubt bayern munich are the out and out favourites

then there's the euro championship in the summer..no british teams competing so not really bothered who wins..just hope for some good games and the germans to not win....and a better final than the france-italy world cup. (pretty dour apart from zidane's head butt)

shame the british teams can't or won't organize a home international tournie...would be a good one methinks

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

oh silly me

when you said football i thought you meant a game where you primarily use your feet to control the ball

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    portsmouth look like the team to beat in the f a cup

Nah - Barnsley, they already beat everyone who's anyone!

*total Brit thread hijack imminent* lol!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Dawg, we just paid for them, and will get them when they are printed and mailed. I will tell hubby. We have 3 tickets, in section 15 Row 52 <(I think)

We sit around lots of season ticket holders. Some really good people. He usually sells at least 2 games, last year, we only went to 3 games.

• MOG
    MOG

when you said football i thought you meant a game where you primarily use your feet to control the ball

Funny..

Never understood why us americans call ours football..go figure..but then again you all call it football and soccer..thats even more confusing..I guess we should have taken soccer as the name

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The third time will be a charm for the Ohio State Buckeyes*.

*maybe

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

i left y'all speechless with that one eh? I don't blame you...the Buckeyes are pretty sweet...LOL

• JK666
    JK666

The Fighting Irish will make a comeback! Please?!

JK

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    The third time will be a charm for the Ohio State Buckeyes*.

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. To quote The Who- "I won't get fooled again".

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. To quote The Who- "I won't get fooled again".

Haha...ye of little faith...The Midwest Shall Rise Again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit