I know it's early...but can we talk football??

by dinah 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• dinah
    dinah

Recruiting, and all that.

SEC is gonna be BAD again.

Did DJ Hall get drafted? I haven't looked.

• integ
    integ

Do you mean BAD as in win the National Championship and beat up on some hapless Big 10 school for the 3rd straight year? Or do you mean bad as in not good?

By the way, I used to like Bama until that jackass Nick Saban got there. I cannot stand that guy.

• dinah
    dinah

I'm just saying Bama is on the way back. They actually hired someone who has no ties to Bear. (Whose name is God in Alabama).

Nick Saban? If he gets the job done, I like him. Love the way he screws with the media. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer or no answer at all.......

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Love the way he screws with the media

Yeah, and everyone that hires him. Even if he does win, he'll sell them out for the next school that throws cash at him. He's a snake.

• dinah
    dinah

Alumni let our program get in bad shape trying to recapture glory days. Just because you wear a Crimson jersey doesn't mean you dont have to work. That seems to have been the attitude. Once they get on the team they think it magically happens.

Nope, they are learning. Bama boys are tenacious.

• dawg
    dawg

I've got a space cleared for you and you soon to be kicked Alabama ass here in Athens, this year Diana...

• dinah
    dinah

Dawg,

Hey Bro!!!

Yeah, Georgia will hopefully win the National Championship next year. They are gonna be TOUGH!! Give a holler to the southern boys.

It is so sad that I wait it's sad I wait 8 months on football season every year.

I'll pull for your team, just not that one Saturday-----agreed?

• horrible life
    horrible life

Don't forget OU. They come out of the gate, looking like we will go to the National Championship, all eyes are on the Sooners. Then.....They stop, and watch everybody pass them by.

I got season tickets. Anybody up for a Sooner game, I give discounts!!!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Early?

We're only about 6 weeks from the end of the season!

• dawg
    dawg

Hey Horrible, I'll take you up on those Sooner tickets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit