Will there be 4 meeting days this week? Or,will one be cancelled?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• chikikie
    chikikie

lets start a new re;igion, hey we all have enough knowledge to do it!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The rule is, on the day of the REJECT Jesus party, all other meetings except for meetings for field circus are cancelled. However, if the REJECT Jesus party falls on a night where there is no other boasting session, they don't cancel diddly. This happens when the REJECT Jesus party happens on Wednesday--you get a boasting session on Tuesday evening, the REJECT Jesus party Wednesday, and another boasting session on Thursday.

However, if you are lucky, you might get the REJECT Jesus Party and the regular boasting session cancelled for snow. And hopefully they fail to complete the campaign--I hope they get held up and still have more than half the territory to reach before the REJECT Jesus party. And I am not going to lift a finger (except maybe to tell people that it is a total waste of time and gas to attend).

• besty
    besty
    I expect they adjust a special day that falls on Saturday or the Saturday of a circuit assembly.

Ye Blondie they do - in a Circuit in London which has their 2 day Assembly scheduled that weekend they have moved the whole program by 1 day - yes thats right - Sunday and MONDAY is your new weekend :-)

• cognac
    cognac
    For the first time in nine years, I'm going to hold my own Communion. I'll buy some unleavened bread and wine.

I was going to do this at home also... Wasn't going to read scriptures though...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

But Rehoboam rejected the advice the elders gave him and consulted the young men who had grown up with him and were serving him....

The king answered the people harshly. Rejecting the advice given him by the elders, he followed the advice of the young men and said, "My father made your yoke heavy; I will make it even heavier. My father scourged you with whips; I will scourge you with scorpions." So the king did not listen to the people....When all Israel saw that the king refused to listen to them, they answered the king:
    "What share do we have in David,
    what part in Jesse's son?
    To your tents, O Israel!
    Look after your own house, O David!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit