Will there be 4 meeting days this week? Or,will one be cancelled?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

The Memorial is this Saturday evening March 22,2008. Will they cancel any of the meetings or will they still have the Book Study,Ministry School,and Sunday meeting? Isn't that alot of meetings in one week? Now I know why I rarely attend!

• dinah
    dinah

They used to cancel the Sunday meeting when the Memorial fell on Saturday. Bet they don't now though.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

The only time they cancel a meeting is if it falls on the same day as the memorial.

• dinah
    dinah

Technically, Sundown Saturday night should warrant a cancelling of the boasting session. Let's see how much respect they have for Our Lord and Savior.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Too many meetings was one of those things that gave me cognitive dissonance ...
    with the thought about a kindly yoke and light load.

• yknot
    yknot

No cancelations here......

Extra-intense FS is being planned for Sat. morning. All territories are to be covered by 4pm

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

RULES SAY NO MEETING CANCELLED BECAUSE OF THE MEMORIAL - only if the memorial were on Sunday would WT/PT be cancelled

• JH
    JH

If I went to the memorial and had a 2 hour meeting 12 hours later, I would stay home !!!

• blondie
    blondie

I expect they adjust a special day that falls on Saturday or the Saturday of a circuit assembly. Even when the memorial has fallen on a Sunday, some congregations have rescheduled the WT study on Saturday.

• sacolton
    sacolton

For the first time in nine years, I'm going to hold my own Communion. I'll buy some unleavened bread and wine.

I'll read:

1 Corinthians 11:24

Matthew 26:26-28

Mark 14:22-24

Luke 22:19-20

1 Corinthians 10:16-17

1 Corinthians 11:24-26

John 6:53-54

Then I will eat the bread and drink the wine. Say a prayer and give thanks.

Anyone else doing theirs at home?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit