48 Million

by mouthy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

for Heather Mills. After 4 years of marriage. Poor Paul Mac....... I bet he is sorry he entered into THAT deal.

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

What a pay day for little missy! Poor sir Paul, I think he jumped in with her too fast after his beloved Linda passed on. Heather looks a bit like her, but obviously two very different ladies. BTW, who has that kind of money and doesn't get a pre-nup?!! I love Paul, but that was sheer stupidity. :( It's all just sad, really.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Barbara Walters on the View Show had nothing nice to say about her.

Barbara hardly ever says anything negative about people on her shows but after meeting Heather she called her the B**ch word and said she was not a Nice person. All the other ladies on her show totally agreed that Heather was a most unpleasant person.

Poor Paul got sucked in with her. 48 Million that disgusting. Maybe it pays to be a BITCH.

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

That is surprising about Babs- she never says anything bad about anyone! Ms Mills must have done something pretty nasty to set her off!

• real one
    real one

im sure he wont go broke, besides she said he abused her, maybe thats not enough

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
  • JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

If Paul was so abusive how come Linda never said sh*t? Because Heather is a f*cking liar that's why!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Paul's worth is estimated at 800 million so its that any of this is going to hurt him in any way , perhaps a slap at his ego if anything.

I never got the impression that he was ever deeply in love with her it seemed to be a relationship perpetrated out loneliness and maybe perhaps sexual attraction.

I genuinely believe that Paul is a nice person and deserves to be with a real down to earth person like Linda was, I saw Heather as more of a pretentious hussy/ gold digger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit