I see Dead People...

by zeroday 51 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
    zeroday

And other famous Movie lines....What's yours...

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

See how deep the rabbit hole goes........

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Hedley Lamarr: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Them methodists are sure a difficult bunch!

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Whadda ya hear! Whadda ya say!
    All right, fellas... let's go and say a prayer for a boy who couldn't run as fast as I could.
    Well, Pa, a woman can change better'n a man. A man lives sorta - well, in jerks. Baby's born or somebody dies, and that's a jerk. He gets a farm or loses it, and that's a jerk. With a woman, it's all in one flow, like a stream - little eddies and waterfalls - but the river, it goes right on. Woman looks at it thata way.
    Rich fellas come up an' they die, an' their kids ain't no good an' they die out. But we keep a'comin'. We're the people that live. They can't wipe us out; they can't lick us. We'll go on forever, Pa, 'cause we're the people.
  • tsar_robles
    tsar_robles

Benny Blanco: I don't know, but there may be some mis-fuckin'-understanding, I don't know man, but maybe you don't remember me, my name is Benny...
    Carlito: Maybe I don't give a shit! Maybe I don't remember the last time I blew my nose either.

lol. - Carlitos Way

• loosie
    loosie

"it's time for you to go home my little butt dwelling monkey friend"

• Casper
    Casper

Cool Thread, Zeroday....

This is my fav... I use it alot...

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn,"

Rhett Butler, "Gone with the Wind"

• zeroday
    zeroday

Ahhh I know what you are thinking did he fire 5 shots or 6 to tell you the truth in all the confusion I lost count myself...but being this is a .44 magnum the most powerful handgun on earth and will take your head clean off you have to ask yourself a question do you feel lucky well do you PUNK...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Check out the brain on Brad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit