Price of gas is a beeotch!!!!

by MsMcDucket 41 Replies latest social current

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

America is going to have to wake up and see how wasteful we really are. The SUV craze kicked our ass. People see that now. When I see a "soccor mom" fill up her tank, I silently chuckle while I fill up my Saturn on about $30.00. I can drive about 450 miles on a tank of gas.

How many trips back in forth would it take you to get 8 kids to soccer practice (with equipment), or how many football players could fit in that Saturn, or how many basketball players over 6 ft could ride comfortably in the Saturn? How many women/men would have to get out and drive their children to school if "soccer mom" didn't do it?

Things that make you go "hmmmm"???

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

America is going to have to wake up and see how wasteful we really are. The SUV craze kicked our ass. People see that now. When I see a "soccor mom" fill up her tank, I silently chuckle while I fill up my Saturn on about $30.00. I can drive about 450 miles on a tank of gas.

How many trips back in forth would it take you to get 8 kids to soccer practice (with equipment), or how many football players could fit in that Saturn, or how many basketball players over 6 ft could ride comfortably in the Saturn? How many women/men would have to get out and drive their children to school if "soccer mom" didn't do it?

Things that make you go "hmmmm"???

Yes, we can't make judgment calls like this. It's not every American who owns a gas guzzler, anyway. And like I said, some of us have to commute. For me it's 15 miles and then the grocery store can't be reached on foot either. And it would be hard to bring home a week's worth of groceries on the bus after spending four hours on the bus commuting. America's gonna have to wake up alright. Here's a lesson. Do not vote into office an oi tycoon, whose vice president is an oil tycoon, and who goes on to appoint several oil tycoons to his cabinet. Baddddddddddd call all you Bush voters. I hope you all remember this each time you gas up for over $3 per gallon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit