Elders Daughter

by brokenperfection 8 Replies latest jw friends

• brokenperfection
    brokenperfection

Hi

Was wondering if there are any former/current elders daughter that are on the board.

Share your experinces or stories about being one.

What did you "Catch" elders daughters doing wrong.

Yes i am one and be honest with us.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I was/am one.

The worst I've seen was just a few years ago. . .a younger friend of ours confided in me that she had an abortion 8 years ago, when she was 16 and still living at home w/ her JW parents, daddy elder. She was horrified at the thought of her dad being removed because of her actions. That's all she cared about.

They still don't know.

• Deidra
    Deidra

Hi. I was an elder's daughter as well. Horrible. Having to live up to the "perfect model young christian sister" was stressful. Everyone just looked at me and my siblings as if we should have it together. Once I turned 17, I did it all. Abortions (yes plural), sex, sex, sex, and smoking, drinking, and lies. Let's just say that I'm glad I'm saved now.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I was one, but back then they called them Congregation Servants. I was an only child and I wasn't even allowed to hang out with most of the Witness kids because they weren't spiritually strong enough and according to my Dad not good associations. He knew the inside story of course.

I was bit jealous that the other kids could do stuff and go to the drive in have parties etc and I couldn't. Once I was in my classroom in Highschool and a witness girl and guy were parked outside on the street in front of the school,. They were doing Heavy Necking. The whole class was hooting and pointing, it disrupted the class and not a very good witness to say the least.

I told my Dad, they got in trouble. Nasty me, I couldn't have fun so they weren't supposed to either, I guess thats how I felt.

Lots of other stories but I won't bore you

Velvetann

• myababes
    myababes

deidra ---"abortions(yes plural)"

Don't think that that is something particularly to be proud of. May not have been going for 8 years or so and am certainly not a prude but don't think even as an ex JW that is something to shout about.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I don't think she was bragging. At least I hope not. With BC widely available these days.

I was also an elder's daughter. Our family was a white washed grave, with dead men's bones inside.

momz

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

my ex was a daughter of the PO. She led a secret life and got involved in a lot of trouble. It eventually spilled over into our marriage and destroyed our relationship.

• c12specialK
    c12specialK

I'm currently dating the daughter of an elder and have been for over 2 years. It took one night sitting down with her family and MY bible.(newkingjamesversion) to have her believe that Jesus Christ was fully God...her parents apparently threw a fit after i left but it was worth it. I studied up on all the WTBTS wrong doings (even quoting the WT Studies and other writings),i named all the years that were said "to be the end", and even used the NWT to show that Jesus was Fully God. ... Her dad doesnt believe but here lately her mom keeps asking me questions about Jesus. . . I do believe ive planted that seed of doubt. . . im not one to preach but i felt as if it was kind of my duty as a Christian to show them the WT's false "new light"...

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

I used to like to go to concerts with elder's daughters.. They would ALWAYS flash the band.. Ahh... Teenage elder daughter boobies.. :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit