Drop Dead Gorgeous !

by Outaservice 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Back when I was attending Kingdom Halls, our Circuit had a lot of 'drop dead gorgeous' women, many whom were married to the geekiest looking guys. I always asked myself, "How did these 'dorks' do it"!

Was this because selection was limited, or was this just a peculiarity in our area? Are there still more Sisters available than Brothers even today?

Outaservice, (who is afraid to look in the mirror, as his wife is one of those gorgeous ones.)

• zeroday
    zeroday

Considering there is a 3 to 1 ratio of sisters to brothers in the borg you will latch on anything that has a pulse..we had this beautiful sister in our haul that married a fat slob of a MS because that's all that was available lasted about 8 years and out as she is out of the marriage and the borg now...

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Outaservice, (who is afraid to look in the mirror, as his wife is one of those gorgeous ones.)

I know what you mean!

Seriously, a lot of people look deeper then the skin.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Was this because selection was limited, or

I was married to a hot one... so yes I would say you are right.

• Deidra
    Deidra

Uh, yeah. Us gorgeous women had our pick of men

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Uh, yeah. Us gorgeous women had our pick of men

Actually NO in the borg ( if you are in) the ratio to sisters to bros is high the bros have the pick of sisters just ask my 27 year old second cousin still in the borg who can not find a bro to marry...the bros are to picky to just pick anyone...

• Honesty
    Honesty

I was married to one, too.

She loves an organization more than she loves Jesus or me.

• chikikie
    chikikie

Thatll explain why the three or four of the elders wives tried to marry me off to a 64 year old elder!!!! I was one hot babe.

• sspo
    sspo

I was married to a gorgeous one but she decided to love the old farts on the GB more than me.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Sad to say it is not just a jw anomoly. I can remember being in jr. high and high school and seeing some really hot chicks with some really coyote lookin dudes...real gargoyles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit