NOW Is The Time To Sell Your Old Gold!!!

by minimus 12 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

With gold over $1,000 per ounce, I'd recommend that you sell it! It will be only worth the scrap prices but you might be shocked to see how much money you can get!!!

• watson
    watson

It's going to $1500. Too many Chinese can afford it now, and they like gold!!

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Where do you sell it. Who will buy it??? I have some gold that I don't use but only know about pawn shops. I am in Canada

• minimus
    minimus

A lot of jewelers will buy it and sell to refineries. Look in the directory for Jewelry Buyers. Some are supposed to have permits to buy/sell but certain area allow jewelers to buy without a license. I'd call around the jewelers in your area and ask what they pay per pennyweight or gram.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Also what is considered to be gold that they would buy?? 24 kt???, I have a 18 kt spanish coin from 1800's Other than that I have lots of rings and necklaces, but not gold bars.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'd have to go try to jack one of those rappers because I don't have much gold!

• MsMcDucket
  • minimus
    minimus

Most will buy from 10kt to 24.

If you sell coins, check first with a coin dealer because if the coin has value it'll be worth more than simple gold weight.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I think you are looking at it backwards. It is not so much the fact that gold is now $1000 an ounce, but it is also a fact that the dollar has declined in value to 1/1000 of an ounce of gold.

If you assert that the price of gold will drop, then you are also asserting that the value of the dollar will increase and oil and other commodities will fall in price.

Good luck with that.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm saying gold is continuing to rise. I know not about what assertions you speak of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit