Anyone know or have heard of these individuals?

by Outaservice 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Anyone know of Virgil Sterling, Michigan, then Santa Barbara, CA then Louisana/Miss?

Juanita Edwards, Ottummwa (sp?) Iowa?

Kay Bishop (maiden name) Minneapolis, MN?

Outaservice

Anyone know of Virgil Sterling, Michigan, then Santa Barbara, CA then Louisana/Miss?

Juanita Edwards, Ottummwa (sp?) Iowa?

Kay Bishop (maiden name) Minneapolis, MN?

Outaservice

• watson
    watson

Haven't heard of them.

Haven't heard of them.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I haven't heard of these people but of course I don't live in the USA. Are they friends that were or are JW's. I am finding it difficult to locate people especially women

I too wonder about a few people who I lost touch with up here in the Toronto area. How do we find them and find out if they are still in the "truth".

I know of 3 girlfriends who were in vulnerable situations but I can't find them. Its more difficult because women change their names when they marry or divorce.

They were best friends and then when I faded away I stopped communicating. Now I would love to meet up again with them. I am sure that at least 2 of them are OUT of the ORG.

One of the girls I want to talk to is someone who I met when we were in the same hospital room when we had our babies in 1979. She and I kept in touch for several years and visited back and forth. She was not a JW when we met and I was. I told her about the beliefs but did not preach at her at all. Then 7 years later I am fading and not attending meetings anymore and she calls me and says she has become a JW and is getting baptized and it was because of me introducing her to it Wow did I feel bad. Plus her husband was opposed big time to it. I wish I could find her now.

Any ideas from people in Canada how to find people you have lost touch with.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

No, darlin', sorry.

momz

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

I think I know the name Virgil Sterling (I'm from MI) but I would have to ask my Dad to jog my memory about him... because no details are coming to mind beyond a mental image. There is even a chance I'm confusing a "Brother Sterling" with another older gentleman whose first name was Virgil... I'm not much help, am I?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Sorry, I have not heard of any of them either. Good luck in your search tho

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Never heard those names that I recall.

Jeff

• Panda
    Panda

I wish you luck finding your old friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit