Some more gems from Garret Losch's assembly talk

by betweenworlds 25 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

are you willing to say goodbye to ALL your material possessions now?
    This is a question that should be asked of those old farts in brooklyn.

• besty
    besty
    i was surprised that there were others who attended who were not part of the invited circuit but were invited by other Bethelites

You gotta love their pathetic elitism. The writer has obviously been invited by a Bethelite and is 'surprised' - loaded language for 'these other people shouldn't be here..' to see others have a similar invite.

• Gregor
    Gregor

The WT Society is well aware of the off-the-record, back channel, communication network. They can circulate this horseshit and still maintain deniability.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    this will happen sooner than we think

Didn't "we think" this was going to happen in 1914. If it happens sooner than "we think", did it already occur in 1912 or so?

These is all recycled prophecy from decades ago. It was false then. It's false still.

I wouldn't be surprised if Losch turns out to be the type of 'anointed' that will do more damage to the bOrg than all the 'dangerous apostates' combines.

Could Losch perhaps be an "apostanointed" or perhaps an "anointate"?

B the X

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

More speculation. I am sure my folks heard this same shit during the 1970's!

are you willing to say goodbye to ALL your material possessions now?

I am sure the washtowel is willing to take control of everyone's possessions now....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That doesn't sound like the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is going by the same Bible they claim to be. They told people that there was no time for college back in 1969. Anyone blowing off that recommendation would have graduated in 1973 and still had 35 years to pioneer, if they chose to.

Am I ready to give up all my material possessions? No! When I die, then I will be ready. It could happen, but why unnecessarily start now? True, you could lose everything for a fire, disaster, burglary, or other unforseen problems. But, you do not have to give up everything now, because you might get burgled or have a fire.

I am, however, ready to lose all my spiritual possessions, at least the ones I got by being involved with Jehovah's Witlesses. Those "possessions" have absolutely no value to me, and they are holding me back even after I quit, merely because I wasted those years serving those cockroaches and cannot get those years back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit