Jethro Tull - Your Favorite Songs and Albums from this Group ?

by flipper 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Will you go thru E V E R Y group or singer?

C'mon, PLEASE ask a different question??

You know I love ya, bro but I KNOW you can do better with your 2 threads per day.

I like it better when you raise sex questions.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Flipper, I like your music threads. Music has and always will be a big part of my life.

• flipper
    flipper

CHOOSING LIFE- Ian Anderson and Jethro Tull were great ! Great song picks. Glad you got to see him perform live ! Thanks for your support.

MINIMUS- Music is a big part of many people's lives. Obviously you haven't read my other informative ( non-musical ) threads I put out Mondays through Thursdays during the week. I'll do a sex thread just for you in your honor if you'd like ! What " position " do you like , perhaps ?? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Well lets mix the two topics together. How many people did you have sex with while listening to Ian Anderson and what was your favourite song you had sex to from Jethro Tull…??? Is that better…??

I like your music threads as well Flipper. Take no notice.

Just out of interest, was your ex wife dealing with Ian’s fish farm business….??

Yeah… could understand what Ozzy said. A bit wired mind, although very down to earth. I have worked in homes for people that lose their minds and it is like the "living dead" walking about the place. That is a little bit like Ozzy. He shuffles around the place and makes you jump because you don’t hear him coming. The little dogs get really annoying after a while.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

.1). A Christmas Song

2) Skating Away on the thin ice of new day

3.) song for jeffrey

4.) aqualung

• flipper
    flipper

MR. MAJESTIC- Thanks for the support Mr. Majestic . I can't remember having sex to Jethro Tull songs - but hey there's always a first time ! LOL! My current wife - when she was married to her ex-husband - they had a fish selling business. They bought salmon from Norway and my wifes ex- husband talked with Ian Anderson on the phone about salmon farming and how to do it, etc. So it was his claim to fame I suppose. I bet working with Ozzie was a little freaky at times. LOL! I know when I work at nights doing janitorial in offices, and someone sneaks up behind me ; it's unnerving !

RAPUNZEL- Aqualung- great song ! Song for Jeffrey sounds familiar, I just can't place it. Good song picks though ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit