Bob Marley & the Wailers - Your Favorite Songs and Albums from Him ?

by flipper 25 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

All I got to say about this thread is: Oba obaserbing the ipocrits.

The slightly faster version.

I would like to visit Kingston one day, think I will stay out of Trenchtown tho

Edit: Just realized it might seem I was calling yall ipocrits... Far be it from me to judge

• flipper
    flipper

IP SEC- I knew a friend and his wife who visited Jamaica several times. He was quite a diver and loved the clear waters off the Jamaican shoreline . I would cover his janitorial work for him when he'd go down there on vacation. I never went though. I hear it's beautiful ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Layla33
    Layla33

I absolutely love Bob Marley, my ex husband was a huge fan, we had entire parties dedicated to this man.

I love Buffalo Solider, No Woman No Cry, but to be perfectly honest, there aren't many songs I don't like of his. His greatest hits is always on heavy rotation. I still remember when he passed, it was a sad day.

• flipper
    flipper

LAYLA 33- Great song picks ! It was sad when he died so young , the parties you had must have really been great if you had them in his honor ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

"Three Little Birds"

• flipper
    flipper

JIMMY PAGE - " Three Little Birds " , great song ! I still love your avatar ! Long live Zeppelin ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit