Weather Channel Founder: Sue Al Gore to Expose Global Warming Fraud

by Deputy Dog 19 Replies latest social current

• Budda
    Budda

The Earth may be cooling down from the melting ice into the worlds oceans. This cooling affects the jet streams which help control our wheather patterns. I live in the North East and I can rember getting more snow when I was a kid too. THis year we have some snow but not like it use to be. I guess the only bright side is we use less oil.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

pJWcw

BTW, that reference to coldest temps on record in Texas- bullsh*t!

How about the global chart I posted? There's plenty more where that came from

NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) Dr. James Hansen: GISS January Land-Sea Anomaly Reference: GISS dataset temperature index data

Remote Sensing Systems of Santa Rosa, CA (RSS): rss-msu-2007-2008-delta520.png
    Reference: RSS data here (RSS Data Version 3.1) University of Alabama, Huntsville (UAH) Dr. John Christy: UAH-monthly-anomaly-zoomed
    Reference: UAH lower troposphere data
  • minimus
    minimus

Who is "Sue Al Gore"?

• choosing life
    choosing life

Climate change is inevitable. Whether it is influenced by man's activities is not proven yet. If you really research it, the data is questionable as some have already posted.

Unfortunately, it has become a political issue which always clouds things.

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

I LOVE this statement

That Weather Channel founder is a scientist who is more qualified than most of us to evaluate the evidence and his opinion shouldn't be taken lightly.

Forscher

Forcher, this is the founder of a network that on several occasions was telling me it was raining in Montreal (current weather) when in fact it was a clear blue sky with not a cloud in sight. On comparing several different stations I would hesitate to trust anything from a network that can get something so simple right.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Not knocking anyone by any means just saying is all. If you can NOT see that the farce that is this 'global warming' benefits absolutely N-O O-N-E but the various governments in the form of another tax/fee/source of revenue, you REALLY need to open your eyes and really RESEARCH what you are fed. If you look,listen and learn, you will see that the earth goes through cycles. This WAS a warmer cycle. It has since passed. Case in point this was one of the coldest/snowiest winters in damn near 20(maybe more) years here in Ontario. This whole environmentalism crap you are force fed by dumb ass celebrities and main stream media is utterly retarded and unfounded. It is just one more thing to preoccupy simpletons minds whilst more serious crap happens behind your back.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    How do you reconcile that with those same ice cores showing that elevations in CO2 usually follow elevations in global temperatures by an average of 800-1,000 years? It would appear that global warming causes rises in atmospheric CO2 rather than are caused by it. Quite the opposite cause and effect than alledged.

Only true for the first 800-1000 years after the end of an ice age.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php?p=13

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    This whole environmentalism crap you are force fed by dumb ass celebrities and main stream media is utterly retarded and unfounded. It is just one more thing to preoccupy simpletons minds whilst more serious crap happens behind your back.

Oh for heaven's sake dude...I am so tired of being told that I am a media-brainwashed lemming for believing that the human activity of burning of billions upon billions of tons fossil fuels, year after year, could be affecting our climate. Give me a break.

• heathen
    heathen

He deserves to be sued and beaten over the head with his noble prize. Even the scientists he quoted in the inconvenient truth movie and book are saying he is lying .They all disclaimed everything he quoted them on.There is a huge argument going on that the sun is actually heating up since they observe the absence of sun spots and the forming of solar flares , all planets in the solar system are heating up , so how's the carbon on earth going to do that?

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

>>>>>>>>>>>I am so tired of being told that I am a media-brainwashed lemming for believing that the human activity of burning of billions upon billions of fossil fuels, year after year, could be affecting our climate. Give me a break.<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ok. Then just go with the flow. No hatred ,just saying whilst the other sheeple follow along with no questions,blindly saying 'YES SIR' and blindly being a bitch submitting to bullshit the rest of us will KNOW whats up,and wholeheartedly reject it all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit