Statements that will get you d'f...

by cognac 33 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Telling the elders you got your chocolate in her peanut butter when really, she got her peanut butter on your chocolate.

Burn

• megaflower
    megaflower

shunning and disfellowshiping is equivelent to spiritual abuse

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

My Havanah cigars arrived this morning ,I was going to wait until Christmas but I decided to sample one today while I read Captives of a Concept, boy are they good! Would you care for one?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I have been down at the local Parish Church all day helping to raise money for the street orphans in India. Do you fancy coming with me I'm going back again tomorrow?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I am going to hand out these Christian Aid envelopes to everyone in the congregation would you like to help me collect them later in the week?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I have been down at the local Parish Church all day helping to raise money for the street orphans in India. Do you fancy coming with me I'm going back again tomorrow?

I remember when I was a dub there was this Haitian man collecting for a charitable cause in Haiti. He was at my door. When he heard I was a JW he said "oh JWs never give." I gave him a 5, it is what I had at the time. Shamefuk

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

How about :

"Trick or Treat!!!"

"Happy Easter my beloved brothers..."

"What does FDS mean? Only thing I've heard of named that way is a female hygene product.. are they related or connected?" (ohhhhhh so sorry..NOT)

Play "Oh Fortuna" on your earblasting heartstopping stereo system when they ring your bell...

Start a dvd sharing club that features The Omen and The Exorcist series...all slasher films and their sequels and of course the greatest movie of all time DOGMA..

• minu
    minu
    I celebrated March 14th. - JK

LMAO. Yep, that'll do it if they even know what that is.

Then again, if they do maybe they need to be in that "back room" also.

• Forscher
    Forscher

"It's none of your business."

Even if you can show them in the literature that the society has declared certain personal business out of bounds, that statement is pretty much guaranteed to get one DF'd

Forscher

• sacolton
    sacolton

"I just read the Bible by myself and GUESS WHAT?! THE WT IS WRONG!! JESUS WAS GOD IN THE FLESH!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit