momzcrazy

NEVER!!!!

momz not that crazy!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Two words... "Stockholm syndrome"

• Casper
    Casper

Nope..........Not climbing back into that "Box"...

I enjoy my freedom too much...

Cas

• chickpea
    chickpea

i cant get that drunk, or high, or depressed or disconnected to ever..... EVER consider returning to that abyssmal state of marinating in a manipulating, lying doomsday cult's judgmental spew

romantic notion??? no way.... that is where h0rny goes to die an agonizing and lingering death

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I really miss the incessant repitition of meetings that only serve to dull my mind. I miss having people criticize everything I do, from being overweight, to taking courses, to wearing bright ties. I miss spending my valuable time walking from door to door peddling magazines that no one wants. I miss having "friends" that call me when they want computer help, money, or some other favour, but never call for a social occasion. I miss cleaning toilets in the kingdom hall. I miss driving people around in field service and not having them contribute to gas. I miss having people gossip about me behind my back. I miss working on the sound box, microphones, magazine counter, and accounts for free and never receiving any thanks - only more criticizm. I miss the assemblies where I can watch people enjoy each others company while they ignore me. I miss the "special" meetings where only the JW elite are invited. It was a pleasure to hear them gloat over the rest of us peons. It was a pleasure to climb the theocratic ladder with my lips firmly planted on the asscheek immediately above me. I miss having conversations with the most stupid people I've ever known.

Yep, I'm going back to the cult!

W

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Well, every so often, I kind of have faintly romantic notion of how things used to be....and how it would be to go back

but then, I realize the 'truth' was sort of like a carousel ride - nice at first, up and down, around, around, all the pretty horses, etc. but after a while, the ride got dizzying, around, around again and again, up and down, up and down, faster, faster, do more, not doing enough, the end is coming, doom and gloom, give more, spend more, donate more, visit this one, visit that one, send your love, receive the love of the XYZ congregation (who?), stand firm, don't give in, the Devil is after you, even if you're sick, tired, struggling financially, give ALL, you will receive, you will be rewarded, soon, soon, Special Campaign coming up, Special Meeting, Special Assembly. Anyhow, finally decided to get OFF the ride and looking back, it's been one big RELIEF.

Why would I want to climb aboard again? It's not going anywere except around and around again. In the meantime, the pace is SICKENING....

I don't think Jesus ever intended that.

• magoo
    magoo

........even though i was raised in the "troof" by a very devoted mother........she didn't raise no fool.......never would i even consider going backwards....

magoo

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hi Only Me, first time I've seen your post. I can't imagine going back - mainly because I'd slit my throat out of boredom...No family to worry about, in my case.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'd never return to that spiritual wasteland!

Guilt, guilt, guilt, do more, do more, do more....argh....

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit