For real one.

by LouBelle 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

razorblade

I hear you. All my christian friends are praying for me to find a church to call "home" NO THANK YOU.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Real One

Thus you prove my point. You're here, because you get off on it. You lace your comments with things that are known, not unknown and act as if you are doing something your actual words show you are not. Ignorance is not bliss and we are not ignorant. Your fooling no one. If you want to "save people" then where are the lines of people listening to you here? They're nonexistent! Even the Bible tells of Jesus telling his Apostles to dust the dirt off their feet when at the home of someone unwilling to listen and move on. You are not even following the advice of your own "supposed" Lord. With every post you make, every reply you state and all the defenses you lay out. You prove my point more and more. You are here for mental masturbation and getting off on a regular basis. Get out the lube and tissue, and respond away.

• real one
    real one

free i doubt very seriously if you speak for everyone on this board so thanks for your opinion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit