WTF! my ex came into my place yesterday....

by feenx 24 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

was he wearing them at the time ms mcD?

• avishai
    avishai

Shoot, call the cops for theft. She did'nt ask, doesnt live there, even if she has a key, it's still trespassing

• nelly136
    nelly136

feenx look on it as a cleansing experience, you've now got the chance to treat yourself to some new bedding and curtains/blinds of your own choice and she gets to wash the dirty sheets.

and yup change those locks asap.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

last month my wife was pissed off because I was out late drinking with the guys at the office, my punishment, she made dinner. I will never stay out late again.

• Tara
    Tara

That sucks. Change the locks pronto. I am a woman, so you probably don't need to do this, but I would tell the neighbors she's not welcome there anymore and to call the cops if she comes back.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I got mad at my husband and I ripped all of his clothes to threads and poured bleach on them

That so reminds me of a story my mom said about someone who's husband she thought was cheating on her so she washed all his underwear in strong

bleach, he couldn't figure out why he had such a bad rash. Poor guys women can be so bad........

Boy, so far you got off easy feenx

alt

hope4others

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    was he wearing them at the time ms mcD?

Nelly it was steroid rage induced (I was on Prednisone), but also, induced by something he done. You don't want to know what I did when I found out certain things...yeah, he had clothes on when I first busted his arse! I didn't know how much strength I had! His brothers were looking at me in shock! One of them had to put a bear hug on me!

• mouthy
    mouthy

last month my wife was pissed off because I was out late drinking with the guys at the office, my punishment, she made dinner. I will never stay out late again

Sounds like she loves!!! good for you.
    Before I was a JW I caught my hubby with a woman I knew he had the hots for...He was drunk!! she was beautiful... I was jealous... So I hit him over the head with an old fashioned( you dont have them anymore) milk bottle.... So consider yourselves lucky you never had a one like me

I will go to my room & say 10 Hail Marys ..... Oh no I dont have to God forgave me

• BFD
    BFD

Mouthy, you bad girl!

As long as we're confessing, when my LTR was over and I moved out, I went back to "our" place but, I had a truck with me. I would love to have seen his face when he came home from work to find the kitchen set and dining room set gone!

How many hail Mary's is that worth?

BFD

• mouthy
    mouthy

You naughty boy!!! What did he say when he dicovered it???

Forget the Hail Mary's Just ask MY friend to forgive you ( You know who that is ) He did me... Although HE saw my badness .... I thought I was on my own in those days, NO friend.... But he found me at PA in 1989 ..... Why not come there on the 10th of Oct ... he will look for you (
    Put that rock down darling.... we doing the LOVE thing now "aint we"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit