WTF! my ex came into my place yesterday....

by feenx 24 Replies latest jw friends

• feenx
    feenx

and swiped all the curtains, which will do her no good because she doesn't even have a big sliding glass door to put them on, AND she took the friggin sheets of my damn bed...because back when we were living together last year she paid for the stuff. No warning, nothing. I come home yesterday from work and there's crap strewn all over from the nicknacks and what not she took and all the windows are bare. WTF??

Thank CHRIST she at least had the decency to leave the key there, so I dont have to worry about her coming in anymore.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Unless she has an extra one, I would change the locks.

alt

hope4others

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

HA HA HA, I'm not laughing at you but just remembering when something like that happend to me, dude that sucks, you know she only did that to piss you off. I say ignore her and move on, if she only took curtains and sheets you got off easy.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Just like Hope4, I'd say change the locks. She could have made copies and distributed them to her friends! (Well, that's extreme -- but better safe than sorry.)

Even if she paid for the stuff, breaking and entering your house isn't the right way to get it back.

• feenx
    feenx

yeah I thought about that too, if she made copies. I'd hate for her to come in while I'm in the middle of *ahem* something. At first I just totally shook it off, I gotta say though, it got irritating once it got dark to have this huge ass window wide open at night for the whole neighborhood to see into straight into. :/ But yeah...could've been worse. She gave me a leather recliner, at least she didn't take that back too. Or any of the other furniture.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

My ex left on pretty bad terms when she left, but left me with the baby! LOL Anyway, for a long time after she left, I suspected someone of coming in the house. I thought maybe it was the landlord or something. I'd come home, and something would be out of place, etc., etc. Well, I had my company vehicle being serviced one day and I had the dealership drop me off at the house. I guess she thought I wasn't home. I was in the kitchen washing some dishes and I heard the front door open. It was her and her boyfriend! I was so pissed! Nobody has ever seen a 300 pound man move so fast! I chased them out of the house, hurdled over the railing of the front porch and hit the ground running after them. I called the landlord and immediately had the locks changed. Who knows how often they were comming in the house, doing God-knows-what. Needless to say, I stripped the bed and sprayed it with about a gallon of Lysol! Always, always, ALWAYS change the locks, the alarm codes, your phone number, etc., etc. Change all of your PIN numbers on any of your ATM cards, credit cards and online accounts. I'd even go as far as to have a locking mailbox installed if you don't already have one.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Feenx - The next time you get a chance to talk with her, you can say: "Even though you managed to get away with the curtains, I still got a huge rod and I can show it to you any time you want me to!"

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    She gave me a leather recliner, at least she didn't take that back too. Or any of the other furniture.

that's only because she probably didn't have a truck.....at the time.

alt

h40

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Once, I got mad at my husband and I ripped all of his clothes to threads and poured bleach on them. That hurt his feelings so bad; but it made me feel better. We weren't divorced or separated...and that's all I got to say about that!

• still_in74
    still_in74

change the locks!

Too many guys have lost EVERYTHING in situations like yours. If she's pissed off she'll burn your shit before she lets you keep it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit