HI IM BACK AND MUCH NICER

by Cordelia 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

I TOOK OoN BOARD WHAT YOU ALL SAID, TO BE HoNEST I WAS CRYING ALL TIME (NOT LIKE ME) AND I TURNED TO YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORT BUT BASICALLY WHAT EVERYONE Said thaT Ineeded to sort myself ouf first was right ,, and i think maybe i have, i still single but everytime my parents keep on stick up for myself they know i dont believe it no more , i know its took me ages to come to this but its true im hurting them like hell but i thinki have to for me

does anyone understand?? xxx

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

What?

Cordelia, i don't know if this is a troll-type post or what but I suggest going back and editing your post 'cause its hard to understand. My post ooze speling mistakes all the time but yours cannot be comprehended as of now.

But if I am reading right, welcome back and sorry to hear about your parent's being disappointed. Sucks. But its good that you are out.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

are you ok? this doesn't read like your posting at all...

lisa

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Cordelia, I read your thread from ?January? that you are reinstated as a JW and
    broke up with a BF that wanted you all to move in together. It sounds like you
    are miserable for putting JW rules upon yourself and miserable for wanting to
    do things that will get you DF'ed again after all your work to get reinstated.

You have to choose your path. If family involvement in your life was your goal,
    I hope you acheived that with the reinstatement. If they would require you to continue
    going to all the meetings, I am pretty sure that's too much for you. You need a break.

While you are reintstated, as long as they don't know of any sins (sins by their definition),
    they won't DF you. That means you can take a break. You can miss all the meetings
    you want to miss. It sounds easy enough to just tell people you are depressed.

If you want to retain family relations, then fade from JW life without telling them anything.
    You can just say you are depressed, on a break. That could go on the rest of your life.
    Some just go to the Memorial. You could probably go to that, the special talk, and very
    little else- weddings and funerals. Just keep your WT opinions to a minimum (or even
    silent) to keep family happy. If that doesn't work- if you lose them anyway unless you are
    fully involved, it is sad but you are better off without them breathing down your neck.
    Try the fast fade. Stop going to meetings. See what happens, then get back here and
    ask for guidance if you want to.

As for boyfriends, you will find the right one eventually. Don't be in a hurry.

• oompa
    oompa

I got it all....and it is GREAT!! congrats...so now I will go back and see what happened before this...............good luck......oompa

• Priest73
    Priest73

welcome? Seriously.

• JK666
    JK666

Cordelia,

I am sorry that you are going through all of that pain.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Cordelia)))))))))))))))))))))))

JK

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Cordelia - life was given you to be you!

WT try to make you what they want you to be!

And they subliminally alter all others to do the same to you on their behalf - especially those closest to you!

And they make them feel responsible for your having your own mind as if it were an evil thing when in fact it is a gift of life!

Andthey stoop to making you feel guilt for the guilt of those closest to you.

WT tactics are the sickest trick you will find to get groups to all believe what none of them 'feel' in order to release each other from guilt!

Circular emotional blackmail!

You are right to be yourself! It will be hard because they have so many buttons they keep pressing to harm your inner core!

Rememeber the giver of life gave the life in you to you and no other human! You did not request it - it was a gift!

I have a parent who is non JW and now view them as a door to my birth and not as a spiritual parent on account of a complete reluctance to consider my entitlement to my own thoughts and emotions!

I did not wish it but it is so and I will adapt with sadness and regret but without a choice My path has been set by them so I must do according to my own heart which is badly hurt but full of truth!

I wish you well in being who you are!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Cordelia---- WELCOME BACK

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Hi. Welcome back!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit