my wee mum is not long for this world

by ninja 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Just came across this thread via a link in another one - very sorry to hear about it. Thinking of you and your family mate.

• ninja
    ninja

my mum died on the 13th at 4:55 p.m........funeral next tuesday.....she fought hard....every time I went up I used to joke and annoy her..(as I did till the end of her life).....she took a stroke last week and still managed to stick her tongue out at me....that was my wee maw....here's the last photo of us together Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• ninja
    ninja

and here's how I remember her.....she loved her grandkids...Image and video hosting by TinyPic ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Aw, ninja-

I'm so sorry for your loss.

shelley

• DJK
    DJK

((((Ninja))))

Sorry for your loss.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Sorry ninja - thinking of you and the family at this hard time.

The picture of her in the red top with her Grandchild really shows how much you look like her.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

My Condolences Ninja!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Thinking of you

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

So sorry for your loss, she looked like a really nice lady. So sad, my condolences are with you and your family.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Ninja - didn't have time to read the entire thread, but saw the pics of your beautiful mother. So sorry for the situation she is in, and you too.

Thoughts and well wishes to you.

Spend all the time you can with her now. Love her. Let her love you. I lost my mum rather more suddenly than we expected [though she was sick and we knew that], and wish now that I had grabbed every possible moment to be with her.

Jeff

Edited to add: I didn't read of the loss until after I posted. So sorry. Condolences to you and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit