do you think that the jws that check out this site are affected ?

by looloo 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Yes, I think that anyone checking out this site would be affected. It should be mandatory reading BEFORE anyone is approved for baptism.

And many not even influenced by this site would readily walk away from the bOrg, but are stopped with the old: "Where would we go away too?" "I couldn't leave my friends." "My family would be so terribly hurt by my leaving." "But the world is so terribly awful, this must be the time of the end, even if the JWs aren't right about everything else."

• choosing life
    choosing life

Leaving the religion is a slow process. Being able to read anonymously on here is a big benefit, as it sets that process in motion. I think most read for quite a while before posting.

I think having a personal issue with ill treatment by the jws is a big factor to make one ready for change, as Mr. flipper said.

• looloo
    looloo

to be honest i started reading this site or something similar 8 years ago in the year 2000, but did not post till last year, billy i think if it was mandatory to read this site before baptism nobody with a brain would become a jw,lol

• oompa
    oompa
    Real one: I hope they are so here is a message to them, I hope the God of Isaac, Abraham, and Jacob takes his revenge out on you soon!

That sounds encouraging to any of them here for a visit...Fortunately, there are sooooo many supernice, and even genuine JW's out there that this God would not whack them, nor should we....there are even many way high up Bros. that just don't know the real truth yet. I would hold out any revenge thingy, if that flips your switch to only those that actualy know the real deal and lie about it, or that abuse others in any way........oompa

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

If JW's are reading this site, why aren't they arguing with us (the apostates) like they do on youtube?

• oompa
    oompa
    looloo: Re: do you think that the jws that check out this site are affected ?

trust me loo, they were very seriously affected WAY before they came to check out this site.............oompa

• real one
    real one

The gospel is in the Bible, they have a version of it and it states the same, romans 10:8. How is God going to view them even though they are nice witnesses? here is one scripture to think about..Hebrews 10:29..But it is much worse to dishonor God's son and to disgrace the blood of the promise that made us holy. And it is just as bad to insult the Holy Spirit, who shows us mercy.

• real one
    real one

dantheman God has a plan for revenge the only way i can describe it is to tell you to read the scriptures...

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    One evening not to long ago, we had a sister bonding night and got talking about various things, I bravely brought up the .....

For me, one of the sadest things is that you can't speak freely to those you are supposed to be closest with.

I can't think of any subject that my husband and children and a few close friends I have, couldn't speak freely about. Even if I knew they felt entirely differert.

As for the, subject...I think, that if they, (JW's that check out this site) are not affected by what they read here, there is something seriously wrong with them.

lisa

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think those who are in it for the power are not going to be affected. If anything, it will make them clamp down all the harder.

Those who sincerely believe that the witlesses have the truth are more likely to see that they do not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit