BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS...I've got a huge collection...tell me what you need...

by BONEZZ 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi BONEZZ, have you got a copy of 'Life Everlasting in Freedom of the Sons of God' from the 1960s?

I also wouldn't mind a purple interlinear if there are any more out there for grabs - it will be a useful complement to my green NWT!

• ninja
    ninja

bonezz...I need the kingdom interlinear....any of russells books......light vols 1 and 2....mans salvation......give me your price and I'll paypal you

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Sorry everyone. With the time change I went to bed early...didn't expect this big of response.

Civics100....checking to see how many...already got a PM for one.

Slimfatboy...I may haveto reconsider that. I just find them very time consuming and they do seem to be a lot more expensive than when they started.

Peppermint...I may have one left....they do seem to be popular.

Sad` Emo....Yes I saw one of those...a Freddy book right? Didn't it start the 1975 fury?

Ninja....I've got an old Armagedon book from Rus' Sripture series...and I believe a "Light" or two

Bear with me folks...I will prob set up a paypal account. Thanks to everyone. Remember to PM me. I'm taking those folks first.

-BONEZZ

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Civic100...I'm in northern CA...book rate shipping is pretty cheap to just about everywhere in the states.

- Bonezz

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Sad` Emo....Yes I saw one of those...a Freddy book right? Didn't it start the 1975 fury?

Yep that's the one! Published in 1966 I think.

• mouthy
    mouthy

They sell for a bomb on e-bay my friend tells me. I dont go on it so I dont know

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Hi Mouthy,

I don't understand that hip kid lingo...what's a bomb? god or bad? high or low?

Thanx

-BONEZZ

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi Mouthy,

I don't understand that hip kid lingo...what's a bomb? god or bad? high or low?

Thanx

-BONEZZ

Oh I am sorry my cockney expression " BOMB"Means it is VERY GOOD You will get alot for your books ....guess I should learn English EH?

It reminds me of my Hubby a Canadian ....When he first cameto England ( He was in the Army)
    He would stay at my house when we were dating. & My Mother would ask him " What time would you like me to knock you up in the morning Frank"? I only learned when I came to Canada as a War bride That was a NO=No!!!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Mouthy..Thanks for the info.

"knock you up in the morning"...LMAO

-BONEZZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit