Do U Look Down On People Who Remain As JWs ..1's u think should no better?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you find yourself looking down on people who you think should know better but still hang on to the religion?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

No more than they look down on me .Actually they are to be PITTIED....

NMG

• real one
  • DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

"Looking down on" doesn't even begin to describe the hatred I feel for those treacherous subhuman bastards that call themselves the Gubberning Body.

But the R&F and even some elders I really feel sorry for. They're victims of a very clever and very destructive cult. I hope they will all learn the truth about it sooner rather than later. So no, I don't look down on the average dub.

• Xrati
    Xrati
    no by real one

Neither do I. I'm pro-people. What's all the classical music I learned for?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Not so much look down on them as pity them. As I am sure those exjw's that knew me probably pitied me.....Poor dumb ignoramuses.

• Deidra
    Deidra

I think they're pitiful too. I agree, they think I'm pitiful. But really, they are. I think people doubt the religion all of the time (my dad, etc.). However, they are so prideful that they won't act on it. Now, that disgusts me and I do look down on those just a little.

• Casper
    Casper

No, I don't look down on them at all. They are stuck in the same "Mind Set" that I was in. If they see a problem, Jehovah will fix it in due time....

In my case it took a major life changing event, and time away from the congregation, away from the daily routine of hearing the same thing over and over, for reality to set in. I was then able to think and see clearly for the first time in years.

I honestly think that is what it takes for some to wake up.

Cas

• Maddie
    Maddie

Victims of a cult are to be pitied

Maddie

• Hiddenwindow
    Hiddenwindow

We all know it takes a time, courage, etc., etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit