Dancing girl test which way is she spinning for you?

by Hope4Others 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

IT'S the Great Right Brain vs Left Brain Test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise? If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the ... brain and vice versa. Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it. LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS uses logic detail oriented facts rule words and language present and past math and science can comprehend knowing acknowledges order/pattern perception knows object name reality based forms strategies practical safe RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS uses feeling "big picture" oriented imagination rules symbols and images present and future philosophy & religion can "get it" i.e. meaning believes appreciates spatial perception knows object function fantasy based presents possibilities impetuous risk taking.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/870136/left_brain_v_right_brain_test/

Hope4Others

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sorry, H4O, most of us have been there, done that.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/144183/1.ashx

Sylvia

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

A hot naked girl is spinning and showing off her hotness, and you want me to
    notice if it is clockwise or counter-clockwise?

Okay, it was clockwise. I had to force myself to see it the other way, then
    I reverted back to clockwise.

• loosie
    loosie

I guess I am in my right mind. she goes clockwise for me. Wait that sounded dirty.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Clockwise for me, too.

Sylvia

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Counter clockwise most of the time, but if I look just at her foot, then the rest, she turns clockwise.

The voice in my head says, "Kill them. Kill them all."

Does the counter clockwise mean I'm crazy?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    Sorry, H4O, most of us have been there, done that

Sorry guys, guess i didn't type in the right words for search topics!

Anyways it will change directions for me, just takes a little practise............

Hope4Others

• caliber
    caliber

Interesting ! For the most part it spins clockwise but if I put my hand in front of the legs ,

then remove my hand it will reverse ! Maybe this has something to do with me being mixed handed

I write right hand throw left, deal cards left, hammer right etc .

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    mixed handed

Man, I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Interesting 'test.' I watch and actually see her changing directions as she spins. I think that what is happening is this video is set up with the average times a person blinks their eyes. If this is the case then most people would blink when they change her direction. I don't blink as much as some others so I can win staring contests. Sorry, I digress, I think that I can see it happening because I don't blink as much as most people do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit