Watchtower Comments (3.03.08 Counted Worthy) DOWNLOAD IT HERE

by V 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
    V

Don't panic folks, this week we will not have a text version of Watchtower Comments. I have moved to video production except for a couple very special studies coming in the near future (like Don Cameron next week). Please continue to post your comments.

The Watchtower Comments videos are now available for download. Go here:http://wtcomments.4shared.com/
    Thanks for your support!

• Hermano
    Hermano

Excellent work as usual.

That last scripture showing what Jesus would say is right on target.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Great voice, as usual, by deaconbluez.

I could almost listen to him read the REAL Watchtower.

Well...........not quite.

Keep up the good work.

OM

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

very cool. love his voice..who is it?

lisa

• Dagney
    Dagney

Outstanding! I just love it.

Thank you for your hard work in producing these videos.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Great voice, as usual, by deaconbluez.

I could almost listen to him read the REAL Watchtower.

Well...........not quite.

Keep up the good work.

OM

HAHA I used to read at the Watchtower study all the time. Many times when my dad was the one conducting. Wow I sure don't miss being that delusional.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Oh by the way, I do read to elementary school kids sometimes. This is from Tuesday:

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Nice embarrassment for the Witchtower Society. They have claimed the decline in the anointed as a sign that we are in the last days. And now the number went up by almost 600 in 2 years. So much for us being in the last days.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Great comments, thanks for posting.

The only "anointed" person I ever knew was clinically insane. I mean she was a total nut; she had this INSANE gleam in her eyes all the time and she once told me that either the king or the prince of Belgium was always sending her letters asking her to marry him. I honestly wish I was making this up; she was completely batshit insane. I wonder if they count her as a "GEN-U-WINE ANOINTED CHRISTIAN" or not.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Brilliant, as always.

Anyone wanna place bets on the increase percentage for partakers this year?

4.5% maybe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit