I like gay people.

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 38 Replies latest jw friends

• scotsman
    scotsman
    I'd think the positive contributions of gays in arts, science, and such would sway a angry white man like me. to tolerance .. cause they have.

The gay contribution to science arts and society has always been there but went on unnoticed until some got militant and started waving flags and going on marches. You're obviously not the angry white man you like to present yourself as!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Me, too! I also like people who don't like gay people. Go figure! Plus, I also like people who don't like people who don't like gay people.

Now: Do you think that there is a disproportionate number of gays on this site? Like perhaps there is a corollary with leaving the bOrg in order to practice sexual freedom?

I know for sure there is an outspoken, tight-knit lesbian contingency here - don't want to get crossways with those gals! You know, "She's mine!" "No, she's mine!," etc. Gotta love 'em!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I used to be really homophobic until I started working around gay people. Then I realized that they are human beings. It doesn't bother me now to be around them unless they start talking graphic details about their sex lives.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I have quite a number of gay friends - I love them all dearly because they are what they are (just like everyone else) and offer no apologies. I go to gay parties with them, and it's a blast.

Once at a paperclip party I was only checking this one guy out - thought him to be extremely cute, turns out he was a woman

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

hillbilly:

What puts us angry white men off about gays is the freak parade that the media wants to front as the Gay image. Heteros dont make that kind of statement about our lifestyle and those extremists that get all the attention on Gay Pride day sort of scare the un-initiated.

Don't know about you but I see heteros flaunting their sexuality and "lifestyle" all the time, dressing in flamboyant costumes and performing ritualistic mating ceremonies - in public, no less:

alt

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I will respect the gay people on this board and not offer a counter to your picture, Funkyderek.

Weak kid, ...very weak

~Hill

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

hillbilly:

Weak kid, ...very weak

Hmm, I thought it was pretty good. You claimed that "Heteros dont make that kind of statement about our lifestyle", that kind of statement being (I assumed) an open display and affirmation of sexuality, complete with parties and dressing up. I responded by showing that heteros do indeed make such statements, and they do it all the time. What's the difference between gay people showing gay pride and straight people having a party to celebrate their sexual pairing?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Actually the weding party you pictured was in need of a gay wedding director.

Those dresses were a little... well, Frank (Martin Short, Father of the Bride) wouldnt approve.........

~Hill

• scotsman
    scotsman

Actually the weding party you pictured was in need of a gay wedding director.

Those dresses were a little... well, Frank (Martin Short, Father of the Bride) wouldnt approve.........

~Hill

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit