Am I an idiot??? - ok, don't answer that... but, seriously... I've....

by cognac 35 Replies latest jw friends

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Cognac: Welcome to waking up...the light's so bright you gotta wear shades!

• DJK
    DJK

Cognac, are you up for some shopping tomorrow?

• searcher
    searcher
    “Brothers, Armageddon is so near that the ministry is incredibly urgent. We are in the last gasp of this system. Now is the time to throw off every unnecessary burden and pursue the ministry. These are the last days of the last days.”

It seems that now would be an excellent time for a mass exodus of the 'no longer believers'.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Cognac, You're commin outa the cave! That's okay, but I worry about your projecting onto your husband feelings and thoughts that may not be where he is going, .....and it may become a self-fullfilling prophecy if you continue. Tink about it!

Other than that, ye're cute!

carmel

• Maddie
    Maddie

Cognac - I haven't got what it takes to do a fade, so I stopped going straight away. I found it impossible to sit and listen to the cult propaganda and not want to scream!. Also I had to tell my son how I felt within a short period of time as I refuse to live a lie. I want my son to know the truth too and give him the chance to leave although as yet it hasn't made any difference to him. I knew the implications of telling him but it was what I had to do. We are all different and have to decide which way to handle things that is right for each of us.

Maddie

• oompa
    oompa
    Ruth Eeker: I couldn't stand to sit there at meetings..I would get really angry and upset....its was very hard.

Me too dear....and so I spent so much time in the KH Library at the computer and the books, that the dear elders said I was DISTURBING some of the sheep in the barn....BS...I only bothered the "elders with no answers" class. Or was it he "elders with no class class?".........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit