Jehovah's Witnesses elders refusing to testify in Murrieta molestation case

by 9328737 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JK666
    JK666

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• sir82
    sir82

The Jehovah's Witnesses public information office in New York also declined to comment.

Not surprising, given that the case is ongoing.

But still, you have to wonder...just how nervous are the boys in legal getting? It just takes one case to set a precedent and whammo! Open the floodgates.

• kwr
    kwr

Does anyone know if this ran on the front page of the newspaper or on page C10?

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Welcome 9328737 thanks for posting this,

brzfst

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Good info. I'm going to send the link to all the dubs who still E-mail me.

• loosie
    loosie

Wow funny how JW's can say " oh we aren't like other religions, we don't make people confess to men like that catcholics do" But then they want to claim the same pastorial privledge that the catcholics have.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

The elders do not want to testify?

Subpoenas please.

Burn

• dawg
    dawg

The Jw's will lose this battle, they share information to Bethel and they have three men in the JC... Clergy client privilege is for one on one meetings... fry you son of a bitches... fry... thank you 9 and keep on posting.

• choosing life
    choosing life

I sure wouldn't want to be an elder in a situation like this. In all good conscience, they should reveal the truth. I am sure they are being used as pawns in the society's games to protect their money, but they will hang them out to dry as soon as it suits them.

How can anyone learn about child molestation and agree to keep it a secret anyway?

Thanks for posting this. How can they believe God is on their side when they are on the side of a child molester?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Looks like these elders are really fulfilling their duty to be "hiding places from the wind" for child molestors.

Yup, BTS, I hope they get subpoenaed. Make 'em squirm.

Welcome to the forum, 9-------!

Edit: I just sent in an email to Tammy to let her know that I appreciated her covering this article. I would suggest y'all do the same...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit