Elders refuse to Testify

by The Scotsman 38 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

Thank you for finding that thread Blondie. I am going to save it to my computer!

--VM44

• dinah
    dinah

Blondie,

Thanks for posting that. Isn't it funny how the Witnesses claim they don't have a clergy class, until it would help them in court?

• flipper
    flipper

I'll be the first to second JK's motion that , " may they all rot in hell. " Those elders who want to remain confidential and wear duct tape on their mouths - should be forced by court order to testify at the demand of the prosecuting attorney in the case. And considering California's laws on it now - I'm sure they will have to testify about it

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I just sent it to the idiot that sent me this. It will be interesting to see if they respond. When a circular news article favors them, They will push it with the same zeal as the WT. Soon as something disagree's its from the evil slave.

Hi everyone,

I thought you might find this interesting and encouraging. There is a reason why the slave is encouraging us to do as much as we can in the ministry, and Jehovah is still giving us time to find more brothers and sisters. Canada and the US are noticing. J

Enjoy!

http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/life/20080218/d_hnb18.art.htm

USA Today article

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

BRAVO Blondie!!!! I am printing this out at this moment. So, jws don't exist in cal? They probably don't exist in any other states for that matter. I am going to show this to the first witness that I see. I may even hunt one down.

And what do I have to REALLY say about the WTBTS........YOU ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT!!!!!

Pardon my french, but I never thought that the wts could ever DENY thier existance ANYWHERE! What about all the grand boasting that they have done over the years. OH! WE ARE HERE AND WE ARE THERE!! And now they say they aren't in CALIFORNIA!!!!???? WTF

THAT is why I haven't set foot in a kh in 4 years!!! LIARS ...........

My 2 cents worth.

NMG

• choosing life
    choosing life

That was great Blondie. "Theocratic warfare" at its finest from the legal department that now runs the WBTS.

When will they ever feel shame?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

What, I didn't think there was any pedophiles in such a fine, "Christian" organization that Jehovah God obviously adores and speaks to. Jehovah God must have told these elders to keep quiet. Seriously, perhaps the elders are waiting on Armageddon to make this case go away. After all, isn't the BIG A supposed to be here before this Summer's conventions?

• VM44
    VM44

Thanks Scotsman for posting the news story. These thing are important to be made known.

--VM44

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Chickpea - How dare you compare little pondslime bottom feeders with these subhuman scum?

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit