I have found a local editor that favors my letters - so.....

by AK - Jeff 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• monophonic
    monophonic

great job. if it gets published please post a link....especially if we can comment. :)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    great job. if it gets published please post a link....especially if we can comment. :)

OK. Just checked the local rag's comment page online - it is not there yet. Last time it was in two days after I submitted - but looks like it could be next week before they run it. Jeff

• Deidra
    Deidra

I think your letter was very well-written. Good luck in getting it printed. Great Job!

• bobld
    bobld

Very good letter.The wbts hides behind the First Amendment (of the U.S. Constitution) rights:"Because the practice of shunning is part of the faith of the Jehovah's Witness."

I just wonder with all the liberal laws on hate crimes,if the wbts could not be charged .For hatred against persons on relgious grounds ie words/behaviour and/or verbal abuse or insults.

• penny2
    penny2

Wow, that's a great letter, Jeff. I certainly hope they post it.

penny

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Doesn't look like it made the paper yet. I am a bit disappointed that it was not in the Sunday edition [as far as I can determine]. I will keep an eye out though as I think it might make the Monday or Tuesday edition.

Jeff

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Absolutely great letter - JUST AS IT IS! Don't change a thing, imho - 'sales-group' is the right description as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes things have to be spelled out in black and white, especially for jdubs to get the point. With more and more views being made public in this vein, I think a lot of them just might finally get it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit