Can Someone Please Explain This?

by Priest73 22 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

It's all about the money usually and men are basically shallow. A woman can be a complete psycho nut case but if she is beautiful enough to be a living breathing trophy besides a rich man, it's all it takes. Men with money attract beautiful airhead gold diggers.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It's hard to believe how truly intelligent some men are when it comes to business, yet the truly believe that a woman half their age or younger, are really interested in them and not their money.

When ever we stop to reflect we know what time it is, especially if were over 50 and been around the block.

Woman for the most part want one thing security.

Men want one thing, pusxy.

The more security a man offers, the wider his selection of pusxy.

Everyone is always in it for themselves. Relatioinships are all quid quo pro something for something.

Look on the back of a fat scuzzy outlaw bikers shirt as he's hauling a goregeous babe. It says grass or ass, no one rides for free. And that saying most likely is a double edge sword that cuts both ways.

You sound like you think a relationship isnt valid and cannot grow unless its starts out bassed as Lustx Lust.

A 50-60 year old man can have a tremendous selection of good looking young females if hes willing to deal with her puppies. I mean children.

Which is probably why you dont see more older men going after younger woman.

• Mary
    Mary
    Priest said: Hail Mary, I'd marry that dude for THAT kinda money.

LOL......Yep.....I think I would too. I guess her estate is still fighting it. If they win, her baby daughter would be worth something like half a billion dollars. Man, I'd even go back to the Kingdumb Hall for that kinda money!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit