Come sign the guest book .....

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 40 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen

Crap! She also has to "approve" all comments!

*throws another hissy fit*

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Aww shucks brinjen

Is it worth posing as genuine just so we can find out who's in the webring? Maybe they might not all be so secure!

You could email her to tell her she spelt 'opposors' wrong lol!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Maybe lovingly suggest she use a spell checker, as she wouldn't want to stumble anyone....

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

LOL!!

This one looks like it needs livening up a bit, its that long since anyone signed, it may not be vetted either - its a hobby page rather than full-on JW, but he has more interests than zits etc! He's even had a visit from latindimples (in 2002 lol), I can't believe it!:

http://www.rangerneil.com/

Hey are JWs supposed to like military vehicles and all that sc-fi fantasy stuff?

Aww this guy's just too nice - but there's lots to talk about, might be a potential deconversion!

• crazyblondeb
  • crazyblondeb
  • crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Hey brinjen!! I found a comment you made on a guestbook last year!!!! And the admin response to you!!

32. brinjen - 2007-06-01 20:22:37
    Are you aware of the recent cases ....[sic] paeophilia?

Edit by Admin (Rest of propaganda removed)

All of these weak accusations regarding pedophilia and so called "bribery" have been debunked elsewhere. There is no need to repeat the broken record here. You are not welcomed here with your misinformation. While the society never denied having cases of pedophilia, that is due to the imperfections of mortal man, and not due to Jehovah and his spirit which he continues to guide his people by. Obviously the society recognizes those imperfections of certain men, which is why they have a policy in place. --Admin

http://witnessoftruth.com/

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Crap. Posts don't appear until they're "approved".

Drats! I guess that's why mine didn't show up .....

Oh well, I see we've got many more places to make mischief occupy our time.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Ya, I saw the guest book closed down the other day, was just making my weekly visit to carl. I really didn't care that much for him. He never even acknowledged our concerns for his eternal welfare. Hmmmm , maybe he got called on the carpet, ya think?

NMG

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'd forgotten about "Witness Of Truth". I must check in and see how he/she/it is doing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit