My cheesy a$$ goodbye for now thread.

by wanderlustguy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Some folks have been checking on me, some have been worried that I am upset with them because all of the sudden I am off the planet except for a hi here and there..if that. So I thought I should let my friends here know that I am ok, and say thanks for caring...it helps a lot.

A while back I posted about some things that had been happening in my life, some hopeful, as well as some difficulties. Everything has become more complicated and hurried, and there is a huge game of chess being played in so many areas of my life I need to step back and focus, really focus to make sure I do what I need to do and still be someone I can face in the mirror. I doubt my own judgement in so many areas right now I just have to do nothing for a bit...hermit mode.

I hope you are all ok and I hope to be back to normal or some version of it soon. Good things are happening, unfortunately they are not in a hurry and making me pay up in advance. I just hope it's all worth it in the end. I think I just stick around so see what could possibly happen next.

WLG

P.S. For the goodbye thread haters...I apologize in advance for any emotional distress and/or inconvenience this may have caused you.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    I hope to be back to normal or some version of it soon.

Me too, wlg....me too. Although "normal" is subjective. I know how it is. Take some time....regroup. Check me on myspace every so often ok? alt

• llbh
    llbh

Hope all goes well, my life is complicated too at the moment .

Keep us posted if you can

regards David

• JK666
    JK666

WLG,

You have a PM.

JK

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Good luck WLG and take care of you!

See ya soon,

Boo

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

WLG..you need to read Eckart Tolle's "THE POWER OF NOW".

I hope things work out in your favor.

You hurry on back now, ya hear?

lisa

• DJK
    DJK

Take care and hurry back..

• KW13
    KW13

Dear WillHeComeBacktousGuy (WanderLustGuy).

I am very disappointed to see your intending to engage in a trying game of Chess without the back-up of Friends who will offer thee free advice

To Quote Red October; Once more, we play our dangerous game, a game of chess againstour old adversary. Now that probably isnt relevant but i am sure that doesn't matter.

Anyway i've probably not helped or convinced you to hang around so all is left for me to say is; Best of Luck my Friend.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hi WLG

I wish you all the best. Hope you win the chess game.

xxx

Mrs Smith

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    some have been worried that I am upset with them because....

For me it was getting "the finger" all the time.

Good luck in what you do.

Cheers,

Burn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit