Lord's Witnesses

by JK666 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Has anyone else followed the predictions of these whackjobs? Just so you all know about them, they have predicted about 20 nuclear attacks and the start of Armaggedon each year for as long as I have followed them. To enable you to get all of your affairs in order, here is their latest prediction:

"We now calculate that somewhere on the East Coast of the USA, between Washington and NYC, possibly at Annapolis or more likely at the UN Tower in Manhattan, will be hit by a sea borne dirty bomb or nuclear bomb on Monday/Tuesday March3/4 2008 (2007Adar20)."

These guys make the Governing Body seem normal.

JK

• Maddie
    Maddie

I haven't heard of them before JK, do you know much about them?

Maddie

• NanaR
    NanaR

There is more information about them here:

http://www.truebiblecode.com/

Sad, really...

Ruth

• JK666
    JK666

Maddie,

Before I got here to JWD, there was a discussion group on Yahoo that I particpated in. There was a poster that was in this religion, an offshoot of the JW's, that kept telling us when the end was coming. They think that the JW's were God's true religion, until they hooked up with the UN. Now they think that they are the only true religion, and have made dozens of false prophecies in the past few years. I follow them as a novelty, just wanting to keep up with the next "end of the world."

JK

• heathen
    heathen

Not so nutty really when everybody was predicting a dirty bomb in NY just after 911 . I strongly feel that the UN is about to go and exactly how is still yet to see .

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Well, at least we won't have long to wait...!

• JK666
    JK666

They are really smarter than the GB. I mean, if you predict the end of the world twice a month, every month, your odds of getting it right someday increases exponentially.

JK

• Maddie
    Maddie

I see what you mean JK

Are they for real? Whatever they are on I shall keep well away from. Once bitten, twice shy!!

Maddie

• JK666
    JK666

Sad to tell you this Maddie, they are real. There's a sucker born every minute, and people there to prey on them.

JK

• flipper
    flipper

JK- It doesn't surprise me in the least there is a group like this . Since they were so sympathetic to the witness causes - perhaps they too should escape to Northern New York to get out in the rural woods away from any prospective " Attacks " ! Out there in the rurals them and the witnesses can take turns driving each other crazy ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit