Accomodation assistance required

by one of 12 4 Replies latest jw friends

• one of 12
    one of 12

Hi all. I'm heading to Runaway Bay, Queensland, Australia for a few days, arrive in Brisbane on 22nd March and fly home on the 28th March. My 12 year old son is representing Otago, New Zealand at a Futsal ( five-a-side indoor football) Tournament and I have scraped together enough to travel there to support him but am having trouble finding a

bed for those nights. I am happy to pay something per night for the priviledge as I am not exactly a pioneer or circuit overseers wife but would love to make some new friends. I am a full-time midwifery student and my husband is a full-time sickness beneficiary and both definately exJW. The accomodation would be just for myself as my son has a bed with his team mates as part of a package deal. Any offers would be greatfully appreciated and make me happy.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Don't trust this poster, I know her well. ("know" in the Biblical sense ;) )

• one of 12
    one of 12

I need to keep my husband (bigmouth) away from the computer

• one of 12
    one of 12

Hey, don't feel obligated, it was just a thought that I might on the off chance find a poster that lives near this place. I have some other options up my sleeve. Thanks for reading my post though. I think 173 views is better than I have had for all my other posting combined.

CHEERS One of 12

• joebin
    joebin

Give it time, who knows

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit