Does God Really Care About Man?

by TooBad TooSad 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i always viewed thanking him for food and health was more out of respect, and not that he has like some kind of forcefield over you and he is blessing you particularly with food and health, etc. i think a ton of witnesses go totally overboard with all the "blessing for Jehovah" stuff. I mean, i knew people who would say "when i went to the store, the exact product i needed was on sale, it was a blessing from Jehovah!" or "i got a free trip to mexico, what a blessing from Jehovah!" if a person believes that, they should keep it to themselves. i never thought that the Bible taught that God magically protected some, but not others. that is a false belief portrayed by the WTS. The Bible indicates that God will give us the strength to deal with our problems. I never understood how people could think this stuff, when we have a prime example in Job, where God did not magically take away his problems. anyway, none of this matters if you dont believe in God. thats your right and i am not going to judge you, to each his own. the WTS turns alot of people off to God, which is sad and tragic, imo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit