Jesus - Spot The Difference

by AlphaOmega 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oompa
    oompa

I wish they would give him a uni-brow....but the brows in the WT are way longer.............oompa

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

He got fluffier?

• JCanon
    JCanon

Holy hair picks, JC.

Isn't Jehovah supposed to be a spirit, devoid of any physical characteristics?

But, just in case, I offer this as a token of friendship to your "Jehovah"...

Thanks for the pick. Of course, YES, Jehovah is a spirit, but is illustrated in human terms as are the angels and Jesus. And his hair simply happened to have a specific description of being like "wool". That probably makes ZERO sense as far as appearance until you realize the Bible is talking about a hairstyle similar to a round Afro.

By the way, I also saw Satan. You know how Jehovah was making bets with Satan about Job? Well Jehovah likes to bet and Satan takes him up on it. So I was privy to Jehovah betting against Satan on how much pain I could take (--I'll skip the details...); anyway, there was Satan and Jehovah above me while I lay there confused. But I observed that Jehovah creates his appearance as a midd-aged man, about maybe 55. But the angels are like in their 20's. Satan looked about 23. He had short hair, was white and resembled Brad Pitt, in both size and incredibly beautiful to look at. He was sort of hyper. I was surprised Jehovah and Satan were still on such good terms, frankly. Anyway, he got kicked out of heaven that day.

As far as the angels go, once the Bride Class goes to heaven, then they will reflect all the races as well. So I think certain angels reflect "ethnic" themes. Jehovah just happens to be right in the middle. He's mullato, half black and half white. But if you take a very dark African and mate with a fair, blonde from Scandinavia, then the children will look "black". So Jehovah was not dark skinned, but his hair was in an Afro style, which is appropriately described as looking like "wool"... what else can I say?

JC

• RAF
    RAF

is it about the beverage thing on the second picture ??? I feel concerned all of the sudden ... Not kidding but a little ...

forgive me Lord but whenever I think about JW's litterature and practice I just feel that they are going over the edge !!! ... Shoot Ooops I'm mean shout their mounths please ... And show them who you are for real ... I'm fed up with them !!!

Thanks Lord for all what you did for me ... that's an open prayer and you know it ... Love you Lord now and forever.

PS : give me the right words to convince my little sis and her JW elder husband that's they are following the wrong path and master ...

Co ... yours faithfully

• MOG
    MOG

that Jesus looks to be a Stud...nice hair on the first picture..he looks Hispanic to me and not jewish..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit