Why make prophecies cryptic?

by LtCmd.Lore 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RAF
    RAF

ok ok ok ...

propheties are just what they are : symbolisazed in the way the one who got the message originaly could get it ... we are not that one ... and we are not supposed to care about propheties (happy who believe without seeing - only JW's get crazy over it - I guess they really need to be delivered from hell ... I mean JWland) we are just supposed to care about our fellow humans (= charity - JWland is used to use the term "love" wich is not precise enough to get the point) everything elses is bulls ... without that (= charity).

Don't worry if you like you fellow bothers as much as you love yourself ... everything's just ok ... keep on track ... you'll be judge da way you judge each other ... it talks as much as it does ... you'll be treated like you treat others ...

Ok I'll try to not prothelitize too much on here. And no I'm not following any religion ... I'm just stiking to the the Lord = the Principle (well I try maybe not as hard as I should but well I'm a human being after all and HE knows it)

kisses

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Don't worry if you like you fellow bothers as much as you love yourself ... everything's just ok ... keep on track ... you'll be judge da way you judge each other ... it talks as much as it does ... you'll be treated like you treat others ...

It would be nice if this was the case. And to an extent it works, but ONLY IF you don't have an opportunity to understand the prophecies.

Now granted, the understanding was "sealed up" until the last days, but now they are UNSEALED. Prophets are here revealing the truth so you can examine it. Now, IF you turn your nose up at this point, given the opportunity to understand, then being nice to your neighbor and thinking that's all that is required will not be enough. You won't lose out for being nice, but you'll lose out for ignoring God's word.

Therefore, the scenario will take place, that many, many MANY people who love Christ and God who should have been in line for the kingdom, people who accept the Bible, will be DISAPPOINTED when Christ rejects them. Because they are considered as goats. Those who are stubborn in their own ways.

Satan does that. Christmas is a good example. Let's face it. People are CHARITABLE at Christmastime. More kids get clothes and toys and usually there are lots of free meals. Everybody feels good about giving. Christmas trees smell nice in the house and Christmas caroles are fun to sing. It's just a FEEL GOOD pagan, Satanic holiday. Satan makes it easier. So the fact that much "good" is done while worshipping Satan at Christmastime erase the sin of it? NO. You have to understand how Jehovah works and sees things.

THUS: The Bible says, if you have been GOOD all your life, and then at the last minute turn to do something bad, then you will be judged by that one bad act. If you've basically ignored God all your life and led a life of sin, but at the last minute turn to doing good, then all the bad you have done will be forgotten.

So that's WHY, one must be faithful in "little" so they will be faithful in much. If you're unfaithful in the little things, then you can't help but to be unfaithful in the bigger things when they come up. Your judgments will not be fine tuned enough.

Therefore, it is a FOOLISH VIRGINS laziness that thinks that only the minimal and basic things are necessary. The oil IN THE LAMPS are "charity" and brotherly love and all those things. The basics. But that doesn't get them into the kingdom. The wise virgins bring the "extra oil", which are the other things provided in the Bible, which are the prophetic prophesies, the chronology and prophetic patterns.

Now granted, this is COMPLEX. But one tale-tale sign of the falacy of some of the people who think "charity" is the ticket into the kingdom is the fact that they often put down and ridicule those who actually DO make the special effort to look into the prophecies and try to gain understanding. That's a PROBLEM. They've decided for themselves it's too complex to deal with the prophecies. Fine. Maybe they have reason. But then for those who do make the effort they want to discourage and condemn them? NO. At the very least they should admire those who do have the patience and interest, and maybe hope to learn from them. But to dispise chronology some some do and to speak of it disparagingly? Oh NO! Definitely the wrong attitude.

SO HERE'S THE UPDATE: On Judgment Day if it happens to turn out that showing lack of interest in the Bible ends up getting you tossed into Gehenna. Whom do you have to blame? Jesus? No. Jehovah? No, since he provided you with a BIBLE. Oh then whom? What was that? You want to borrow a mirror?

So, gamble with your own life if you want.

Now, indeed, there will be great mercy shown since Satan is so pervasive. But be VERY CAREFUL about condemning those who do make the effort to at least TRY to figure out the chronology and make sense of the prophecies.

Besides, what excuse to YOU have now since I've explained all the prophesies for you? You need only check them out.

LAZY Christians will not get into the kingdom, I can assure of that. Cavalier does not go over well with God and Christ.

JC

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I had read the heading of the thread and already had my answer - because it is for those to seek out the truth. But I don't think that is enough of an explanation.

Prophecies can be interperited differently by anyone of us that reads them - so if we each come to a different conclusion who is right and who is wrong.

For me, if you are seeking or trying to find higher enlightenment whether it be in the christian manner, new age way, the way of the buddha, your interpritation would be right for you, for your path that you are walking - therefore if in truth you seek there can be no right or wrong, but you'll know that already and not condem another for believing differently.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

God is looking to give the earth to the meek as an inheritance, so in His wisdom He encrypted the prophecies so that true knowledge would increase in the last days, just as it says in the 12th chapter of Daniel. The reason for the encryptions is also found there, so that the wicked would not understand, but those having insight would understand. Insight does not come by accident on lucky people. They earn it by continually asking for and seeking it. He hides it from the wise and intellectual ones (i.e. Kabbalistic Pharisees) and reveals it to babes who are humble at heart.

The time of the end is a test of endurance, and that endurance will hinge strongly on faith. A basic working knowledge of end time events will be very helpful in making the right decisions during the hour of test. JCanon believes the books are unsealed, I would say they are in the process of being unsealed. The scriptures say that many many people will be on the same page when the books are really unsealed, and while it is trending that way it is hardly the case as of yet. It appears that it will be a progressive revelation of things that were hidden in plain sight all along. Such is the wisdom of God.

www.love-the-truth.net

ProdigalSon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit