They Keep You In By Using Guilt!

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you realize that the Organization keeps you captive through the manipulation of guilt? They make you feel GUILTY because you didn't auxillary pioneer when you knew you could've.

They make you feel bad about yourself for masturbating although they know everyone does it.

They try to make you feel bad because you didn't contribute as much money as you could because you went on vacation....and so forth.

Isn't it great to not feel guilt anymore over these things????

• ninja
    ninja

they tried to make me feel guilty just because I came to the meeting with no clothes on and started snogging all the 70 year old sisters........bloody guilt mongers

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Learning what guilt is really composed of might help break it down into more managable bite sized pieces.

Fear + Self-pity = Guilt

• flipper
    flipper

Yes I do feel great about not feeling guilty ! A guilt free life is bliss ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ninja
    ninja

at least when I stuck my naked arse in their faces they could really see that the end was very close

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It's great not feeling guilty anymore!!!!!!!!!...........except when I eat doughnuts.....or pizza...or don't exercise......or give to charity....leer at other women....otherwise It's great!!!!!1

• minimus
    minimus

I figured out a long time ago that they try to have something on you to keep you in. They try to keep you so involved that nobody could ever do everything they REQUIRE!

• Maddie
    Maddie

Yes - Guilt, fear, emotional blackmail. Lovely bunch aren't they?

Maddie

• juni
    juni

LMAO at ninj....

Definitely... they set you up to fail.

• bobld
    bobld

Yeah.like an 88 year old lady in a wheel chair going from door to door plowing snow.Why can't you young ones do at the very least 25 hours per week if not more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit