Something fun to do

by Velvetann 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I thought I would share this with you. If any of you are into playing with photos on your computer and having fun ways to present them. I found this yesterday.

http://www.magmypic.com

I am having a blast putting photos of my kids and grandkids on fake magazine covers. I thought it was cute for kids and pets etc. Here is a couple of examples of what I did with my Grandsons

altalt

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

How cool, and great pics!!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT WEBSITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just wasted the last half an hour playing around on there .....it is fun .

• ninja
  • Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

This is awsome!!!!!! Thanks for the link! See any simulartities?

!!

Hope

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

So glad you enjoyed it, I posted this twice and it didn't go up either time, it said there was an error. So I thought it didn't go through. Now I just noticed it went through. Glad to be able to share it and that some of you had fun with it.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

hope4others

Love the photo of you and your doll, were you in the "truth" then? When I was 9 my parents moved from British Columbia to Ontario where the "need was great". I had to choose ONE doll out of the 4 dolls I had. They didn't have room in the moving truck for 4 dolls. I had to throw out all my toys, not that I had many. Its so sweet to see little girls with their dolls.

Hugs from Velvet

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

No I was not in the "truth", I was alsso about 3 living in Northern Ontario. Unfortunely I lost all my dolls & toys in a house fire.

The dumb perm doesn't help but put my hair straight I thought we could be long lost sisters.

Hope4Others

• Xrati
    Xrati

Thanks, Velvetann, for the tip! Here's mine:

Playing the viola.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Hope

yes we could have been sisters, were you 3 in that photo??? I hate to tell you when my photo was taken My Mom gave me an awful perm when I was 7 I hated it.

So sorrry about the fire and losing your dolls, at least you were OK dolls can be replaced

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit