... it's been a Beatles night! What's your favorite?

by dawg 29 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

If I fell.

• watson
    watson

cuz yer makin' me feel like I've never been born..

• GoddessRachel
  • dawg
    dawg

Yea, these ladies are in their 20's, they look at me like a good old friend, an uncle probably. They couldn't believe the Beatles wrote anything other than yesterday that's any good...they were flipping out!

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    Yea, these ladies are in their 20's, they look at me like a good old friend, an uncle probably. They couldn't believe the Beatles wrote anything other than yesterday that's any good...they were flipping out!

For the record, I'm in my 20's. I guess I'm just lucky that my parents were smart enough to raise me listening to this music. Good on you for enlightening these girls; they needed it, Uncle Huff!

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Ooh I just listened to Golden Slumbers and Carry that Weight on YouTube; I know the songs but didn't know the names of the songs! So thanks for that.

I would own every single Beatles album if I could but that's a lot of money and it's hard to find them where I am, for some reason, I have no idea why.

I second the opinion that you need to rent Across the Universe. It's a great movie - a musical based on the Beatles' music - the songs and lyrics are used to tell a love story set in the 60's. It's so great.

Oh, and I thought of another one: Hey Jude. http://youtube.com/watch?v=wgrrQwLdME8 (this is a tiny kid in diapers singing Hey Jude, and he's doing a damn good job, I'd say - kinda crazy!)

• dawg
    dawg

I'm gonna look at that right now.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Oh Bla Di Oh Bla Da

Yellow Submarine

I can't stop!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yesterday...all my troubles seemed so far away.....

• dawg
    dawg

Every song they ever wrote is great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit