I am off the wagon

by ninja 47 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

Ninj mate, I have a T shirt with electric soup on it. Diggers 80 shilling is what we call that through here. You will have some when you come through to Tynie. Superb stuff. The T shirt is nice as well.

• ninja
    ninja

hey Quandry......I can still spell cirrhosis.....am I still okay?????????

• jambon1
    jambon1

Aye, the beer was rotting my gut man!

• ninja
    ninja

look forward to it jamby....remember and make sure the pub is child friendly ....he he.......p.s enjoy the G&T......ninja

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

What is 3 cans of Heavy and a Cider. I live in Canada, I don't know that terminology for things alcoholic. Is the alcohol content High in those things. Cider is apple cider and is not alcoholic

Is there something that triggered you or did you just feel like a treat????

• BFD
    BFD

I never know when to take you seriously. So far on this thread I've learned that cider is hooch? and you were on the wagon then fell off? What happened?

BFD

• ninja
    ninja

hey velvy.....make that 5 cans of heavy....(I only have one left....gulp!!!!).....heavy is dark beer....and cider is very strong fermented apple juice.....google "strongbow cider"....nothing triggered it........I just test myself every so often to prove I can do something....and I have come to the end of my wagon ride of sobriety..........until next time........hic!!!!

• ninja
    ninja

biffidy mate....cider is most certainly not hooch....wash your mouth out sir....it is the nectar of the gods......and I said to myself i was going to abstain from alkyhol......however....that trial ended tonight.........hic

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Tart crisp and appley. Fizzy and refreshing. This is a dry English cider that is quite thirst quenching and tasty.

I found this about Strongbow cider. Sounds reeeaaaalllly manly Ninja. Tough stuff!

• beksbks
    beksbks

So, the "heavy"? That would be like say Guinness? Old Peculiar?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit