Memorial Talk

by Poztate 15 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is going to be another waste of the evening. It will be no different in substance from every other Reject Jesus fest. The Kingdumb Hell will be packed and congested, and the talk is going to be even more boring this year because they are cracking down on individuality. Of course, they will hound you into going to the next boasting session the following day, and then to all of them.

• DJK
    DJK

Seriously, when is the Memorial this year?

• fokyc
    fokyc

"Who is Qualified to Rule Mankind",

PDF file here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4rm21k

fokyc

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    Seriously, when is the Memorial this year?

22 March

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I don't think the new light has sunk in enough to make a change in the talk this year.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I don't think the new light has sunk in enough to make a change in the talk this year.

That could be the real reality. It might be confusing to a lot of dubs if they invited them to partake of the emblems instead of refusing them.. It could be same old same old at least for this year. Who knows...maybe by next year the new light will have changed again... I also love the haste with which the memorial emblems are passed around at my wife's hall. It is probably the same everywhere. It seems more like a race to see which side of the hall can finish first. Then we have a little ritual at the end where the elder conducting and the servers sit down so the can "officially" refuse the emblems In spite of all the "rituals" we finished in a quick time of 36 minutes. Hopefully it will be even faster this year

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit